Hello all,

Following quickly due to the limited activity for alpha1, the alpha2 commit 
period has begun, and will run through this Friday.  Please do not target 
anything new at alpha2; use 2.5-beta1 instead.

At this late stage in the release cycle, I'd say every committer has had ample 
opportunity to review and push as least 10 bug/feature branches.  If you have 
done more than that, thank you!  If you have done less than that, you are not 
pulling your share of the load.  But never fear!  There are still plenty more 
bugs available for catching up:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.milestone%3Alist=60898&field.tag=pullrequest&field.tags_combinator=ANY&search=Search&orderby=-importance&start=0

Ignoring incompletes, we have 56 ready-to-review bugs.  Since this is 
(presumably) the final alpha, I fully intend to take advantage of its 
alpha-ness and be more aggressive (that is, less careful) than usual for 
anything not requiring a backport, and I strongly encourage others to do the 
same.  Getting things in sooner should be the priority, as time is short, and 
we need an ample period of time for post integration testing.

Thanks,
Dan


Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst
Hekman Library, Calvin College
616.526.7133



Reply via email to