We have a library joining our consortium that is coming from a Millennium
system.  Their data has been dumped into comma separated flat files, and we
have done some cleanup work on it.  Right now we are looking for someone to
help with the migration.  We are in the process of sending requests for quotes
to the support companies listed on the Evergreen website, but would also like
to get quotes from any individuals (or companies that are not on that list)
that might be interested in the job.  I can give access to the full data files
and further information to anyone who might be interested.

Many thanks,

Jesse Ephraim
Director, Roanoke Public Library

308 S. Walnut