Hi Jennifer,

It looks like you can disable patron email and password updates by editing your config.tt2 file.

I know you didn't ask about password changes in your email, but somebody asked about it in the #evergreen IRC channel a couple of days ago and I gave them the wrong answer. I'm hoping they see it here. :)

I hope this helps!
Kathy