Good morning,
I'm Kristi Hanson, and I am the director of the Northwest Regional Library. My office is in Thief River Falls, MN. There are seven libraries and two LINK sites in my region. I have been a librarian for 17 years. While I was in Indiana, I chaired the Evergreen committee for a year, when the state library was helping to migrate public libraries to Evergreen. I am familiar with Evergreen from the admin side as well as the library staff/patron side and I am very excited that my library region, along with LARL, is going to migrate this year.

Kristi

--
Kristi D. Hanson, NWRL Director

210 LaBree Avenue North