Thank you, Jason!

I have actually come across this bug as well but it seems that it has already been fixed (or at least this is my understanding of information from Launchpad) - we are currently using Evergreen 2.8.2...

And you hit the nail on the head - we also usually search other sources and so it took quite some time to discover the problem...

Linda