Hi all!

It's a little late in the day (but not too late for our West coast colleagues), but, now that some of the MassLNC Sandboxes have been freed up, I have loaded a clean version of 2.10 beta release on our mlnc3 Sandbox.

If somebody wanted to jump into Bug Squashing Day, but didn't know what they should do, or if others are looking for something different to do, I would like to extend an invitation for some volunteers to do a general testing of the beta release and report any new bugs that may have been missed by the automated tests or by the initial review of our new 2.10 features.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Go through some of the test cases we have on our Evergreen wiki. We have some test cases with links to other samples at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:eg_test_cases. These test cases mostly cover circ, cataloging and the client. I also highly recommend that people look at acquisitions, serials, and other areas of the system.

2. If you find a new bug, report it for us in Launchpad so that we have an opportunity to address it before the full 2.10 release.

This server is available at http://mlnc3.mvlcstaff.org/eg/opac/home and you can download a client at http://mlnc3.mvlcstaff.org/updates/manualupdate.html. The admin login is admin / evergreen123. You can also use a variety of Concerto logins listed at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins.

I'll keep it available for testing until we have a new 2.10 community demo server available at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community_servers.

If you do any of this testing today, please let me know so that I can give you the proper credit with the rest of our Bug Squashing Day statistics at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/146INC7zd4OkujfrFsVtCtHM52D33ZPIiIfQPSFcYwU8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Kathy

--