To those who attended the Evergreen International Conference in Raleigh--

Just a quick thank you to all those who donated to Equality NC.  We raised
$250 in funds.  I made the donation this morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next year - what a great conference this
was!  I really enjoyed talking with y'all!

Amy

--