2016...@gmail.com

Kathy

On 04/25/2016 10:55 AM, Terran McCanna wrote:
I still need to pull my notes together to submit mine - does anyone know who we're supposed to send them to?

Terran

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Kathy Lussier <kluss...@masslnc.org <mailto:kluss...@masslnc.org>> wrote:

    Hi Blake,

    I know the conference committee asked presenters to send along
    their presentations shortly before the conference. I still have to
    forward mine along, and I'm sure others are in the same boat. I
    don't know exactly when the committee is planning to post them,
    but, typically, it does take a little time to get all the
    presentations up on the web site.

    Kathy