From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Taylor
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 2:25 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group' <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Programmatic Merging of Bibliographic Records

I raised the question at the conference regarding the ability to merge records
outside the program interface and was told there was a procedure/function that
would allow this to be done.  Does anyone know where I can find this function?
 My searching has availed me naught.  I found something under the Vandelay
tables but not sure it is what I am needing as the above mentioned function is
supposed to take two tcn numbers.

Thanks.

Jim