> We liked your fingerprinting idea. We expanded it a bit:

Awesome.

There was another idea we had (and implemented) back when I worked for
PINES, though I don't know how worthwhile it is these days:

A dedupe interface that can allow/expedite user processing of proposed
merges from algorithms similar to the ones mentioned.

Imagine the merge record function with EG's record buckets, but you
can choose whether to merge or skip a given grouping, and then cycle
automatically to the next grouping.

And imagine you being able to divvy up and parallelize the work
amongst multiple catalogers.

I liked it.

--
Jason Etheridge