Elaine,

This is great! Thanks to you and Bin Lin for doing this!

Kathy

On 04/27/2016 08:02 AM, Elaine Hardy wrote:

For OCLC libraries, I created an OCLC record for The community annual report -- #947717620. Bin Lin created the NAR for the Evergreen Oversight Board. If someone with either SACO privileges or a contact with a SACO funnel could create Evergreen (Computer system) as a subject authority?

Please let me know if you see any corrections to the record. I can't add a LCC number since I don't have access to the schedules, so if someone does and would like to add, please do so.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES