Yes, I can do that. It will also be helpful to have that link when I send out the press release, which I need to do tomorrow.

Kathy

On 04/27/2016 05:05 PM, Elaine Hardy wrote:
I added the link to for the print version to the OCLC record. However, is it possible to create a page for the annual report for all future reports and all versions to be linked to? Something like this: http://georgialibraries.org/glass/newsletter/

I suggest putting it under the About Us section, if it can be created.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES