Hi,

Did you attend the Evergreen Conference? Did you learn something new,
meet interesting people, or pet strange kitties while you were there?
If so, and if you'd like to write a few words about it, I (as web team
chair) would like to hear from you!

We're looking for one or more brief (250-500 words, although that's by
no means a hard limit) posts about people's experiences at the
conference.  Members of the web team can help with proofreading,
formatting and putting the posts up, and finding CC-licensed images.

If you're interested in writing such a post, please respond to me
directly at g...@esilibrary.com Also, If you've written about the
conference on your personal or institution's blog, please send me a
link to your post.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager