Howdy Evergreeners,

Have I got an opportunity for you! Hood River County Library District seeks a new director to run library and general district operations. We're a part of the Sage Library System, proud users of Evergreen. You can find details on the job here:

Those of you who came to the 2015 Evergreen conference know and can attest to what an awesome area we're in! The District has a permanent tax base that gives it a stable base of income. It is run by a dynamic and forward-thinking Board of Directors and has a vibrant staff who are constantly thinking of new and better ways to serve our diverse patrons. To boot, we're located right in heart of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and include part of the Mount Hood National Forest, with some of the best outdoor recreation opportunities in the country and, in some cases, even the world!

The application deadline is Friday, June 3, 2016. If you have any questions, please ask me. Please feel free to share this with anyone else you think would be interested.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District