Hi Serenity,

Welcome to the community!

I believe that documentation is something that was ported over from the Evergreen in Action book, which was published a few years back. We moved a portion of the book into our official docs, but there are still chapters that were never ported over. It looks like the Appendix is one of the sections that needs to be added to the official docs.

You can see the suggested permissions at:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/evergreen-in-action/appendix-a-suggested-profile-permissions/

Thanks for letting us know about this oversight!
Kathy