Hi,

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Jim Lynch <j...@fayettedigital.com> wrote:
> make -f Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install ubuntu-trusty
>
> Which is in the "Installing prerequisites" section.  Seems to me it
> shouldn't assume any utilities are loaded except for the basic system
> utilities.  a2enmod isn't installed  unless it's needed for Apache.

I think you may need to install OpenSRF first.  You can find it (and
installation instructions) here:

https://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-downloads/

Apache gets pulled in as part of the OpenSRF installation; once you
have OpenSRF running, you can start the Evergreen installation again
from the Makefile.install step.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager