Hello, I'm working on a parts cleanup project(EG 2.8), and I'm wondering if
there are any problems with deleting entries from asset.copy_part_map for all
deleted copies?  I want to purge all the parts that are not being used before I
start making fixes.  Once I remove the part_map I can remove the
biblio.monographic_parts that are not currently used by any copies or holds.
Are there any pitfalls that you know about?

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110