We recently came up on Evergreen 2.10 from Evergreen 2.2.  When we Load Marc
Order records, and view the PO, the PO has the 10-digit ISBN showing.  Does
anyone know how to make the 13-digit ISBN show instead of the 10-digit.  I'm
pretty sure it's because the 10-digit is listed first in the Marc record, but
our vendor records come over that way and I haven't been able to find a way to
reorder them on their side.

When we first came up on Evergreen many moons ago, I vaguely remember this same
thing happening, but don't remember how it was remedied.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mary Jo Gleason
Acquisitions Supervisor