HI,

We have a few reports that include fund tags as part of the output.  We
have just one that include fund tags as a filter.  Here are the parameters:

the acquisitions process from order to invoicing.

Report elements:
*Library, Fiscal Year, Fund Code, Fund Total Allocated, Total Invoiced,
Total Encumbered, Total Invoiced and Encumbered, Balance after Invoiced,
Balance after Invoiced and Encumbered*

Report Filters: Library, Fiscal Year, Fund Tag

If you would like more information on the reporter sources used, please let
me know.

Thanks.

beth

--