Hi all!

As many of you know, Thursday, September 29 is Evergreen Bug Squashing Day. We are planning to hold a New England/Northeast-area Evergreen libraries meetup that day for people who want to squash bugs in the company of other Evergreeners.

By meeting in the same location for Bug Squashing Day, our hope is that people will be able to truly focus on bug squashing activities. It will also give people an opportunity to learn about the Evergreen bug wrangling process from experienced community members and to ask questions as they go along. We can also help people do signoffs via git, further reinforcing the skills that were learned at our last regional meetup - Git Day.

The North of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE) is hosting this next meetup. If you are interested in attending, please send me a direct email to let me know. For more information about Bug Squashing Day, see https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing