Hi Jennifer,

That's a very broad symptom.  Between the software, server, and hardware we
could list thousands of theoretical causes.  Whatever your IT staff have
discovered in investigating and troubleshooting it so far would be a good
starting point for what should probably be shared to get some insight.

But no, it's definitely not normal.  :(

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Walz, Jennifer <jlw...@asbury.edu> wrote:

> All –
>

> We are having enormous problems with Clark.  He keeps getting stuck and
> quitting.   Constantly needs to be restarted.  I mean every five minutes it
> seems.  At least every day.   What would be causing this?   This cannot be
> normal.
>

> Any suggestions?    What should we be looking for?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jennifer

> Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Reports
> Kinlaw Library  - Asbury University
> 1 Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
> 859-858-3511 ext. 2269
> jlw...@asbury.edu

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
ro...@esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com