Welcome to the community Mary Ellen!

I would like to encourage folks to share the pros and cons on list instead of sending them along off-list. It can be useful to others who are considering the use of serials, either now or in the future. It also can sometimes lead to productive conversations where an existing user learns something new about the system that they didn't realize was available before.