John, do you mean that the summary balance under the bills tab shows nothing?

[cid:image001.png@01D24C8F.F0680970]

I’ve seen this happen when I’ve changed values in the money.payments table
instead of the table the corresponds with the payment type.  There are
materialized views (a summary table that is kept in sync with triggers instead
of pulling live data) that can get out of sync with reality.  It could be that
the triggers that keep the summary tables up to date have been broken.  I think
you need someone to take a look at the money.* tables and triggers to make sure
they match up with your releases setting.

The summary tables can be re-created from the systems current state to get the
values back in line.

You can check on this by choosing a patron that shows the symptoms, and looking
at a few tables for that patron.  You need sql access for this.

·         money.usr_summary should show that users balance totals.

·         Money.billable_xact_summary should show a summary for each bill for
that customer.  If they should have a fine, but it shows a zero balance for
that bill, then the money.billable_xact_summary is out of sync.

·         Money.billings for the same bill should show the fine.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director