Yamil,
I think your solution of a dedicated workstation or login seems like the easiest way to track it. You could generate a report to see how many transactions occurred for that login. We haven't implemented it yet, but we hope to do the same thing with our self-check workstations. We created a unique login for those workstations so we could see how often they get used.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library