Hi Eva,

Thanks for your help! I was looking at the tpac translations (Series master) in Russian and Chinese (Traditional).

For example, I get the "No translation group has been assigned. This translation is not open for changes." message at both of these links:

* https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/tpac/ru/3/+translate * https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/tpac/zh_TW/4/+translate

Thanks again!

   -Jane