Admin -> Server Admin -> Billing Type

Kathy

On 02/07/2017 05:23 PM, Walz, Jennifer wrote:

All –

I think I have asked this before. Just asking again. Can we ADD payment types to the list? The ones there are great, but we need one more. We are an academic institution and we can send our fines to Student Accounts to be paid through the cashier’s office. We want to mark these as paid, but not paid to us, to include in our cash register receipts. (it is rather like sending them to collections or something) None of the current payment types suit our purpose.

  How do we add a payment type?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Payments
Kinlaw Library - *Asbury University*
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlw...@asbury.edu