From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:07 PM
To: cerninak...@jabok.cz; Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen translations DokuWiki page

This is excellent, Eva! We will be sure to point people to this page when we do
our translation session at the Evergreen Conference next month.

Thank you!

Terran

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM, Cerninakova Eva <cer...@jabok.cz> wrote:

Hi all,

I have added information  concerning  Evergreen translations  and related
topics (like translations workflow, useful tips for translators etc.) to
Evergreen DokuWiki,
see https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=eg_translations
The page is intended primarily for translators (but some information might be
probably useful for others too).

If you have any comments or suggestions for improving, you are welcome to send
me note or directly edit the DokuWiki page.

Eva

---

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cer...@jabok.cz

Tel. +420 211 222 409 <tel:+420%20211%20222%20409>

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410 <tel:+420%20211%20222%20410>
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2

Lynn Floyd
Head of Information Technology
Anderson County Library