From: Grace Dunbar <gdun...@equinoxinitiative.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Evergreen Oversight Board election results
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>

On behalf of the current Evergreen Oversight Board and the Evergreen
Community, I would like to congratulate our newest Board members.
Holly Brennan and Scott Thomas

Congratulations!

And thank you to all the nominees and those who voted.
We appreciate your dedication to the Evergreen Project.

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar
Vice President