Hi Josh,

There is an old bug on the issue where electronic records weren't displaying on the search results page. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1403907

This bug was addressed with the code that reroutes metarecord searches through the standard search code - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1629108 and is available in 2.12.

I think we want to continue to include electronic resources in the metarecord group, particularly now that 2.12 has a feature that uses these groups to provide links to other formats and editions in the bib record. Although they are not valid for holds, they are valid formats that users may want to see in the list of available formats and editions.

I think https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1461654 may also be related to your question. Basically, we don't want to see the MR hold in the list of holds on records that are not elibible to fill the hold.

Kathy