Hi Jennifer,

Yes, the Action/Trigger event definitions have an "owner" field that limits
the scope of the generated events.  For overdues/predues, the owner would
limit to circulations that occurred at (or below) the specified owner.

If you wanted to limited by patron home library instead, you could add a
"home_ou":[1,2,3,...] filter next to (or in place of) the "profile" filter
from my example.  These would be org unit ID (actor.org_unit.id) values.

-b