What an awesome resource! Great job!

-Holly

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Grace
Dunbar
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:34 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Manual

Hi,
In the interest of ensuring this information is as widely distributed as
possible for future Evergreen conference host sites, I am sharing the link to
the "Evergreen Conference Manual".
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755glj3RYyLuQKuxtnT-Ui15UzEISAed_EjCIa4M194

This document is one I wanted to produce during my time as conference chair -
I'm just sorry it took me the full 2 years to complete it.  And, of course,
this document wouldn't have been possible without assistance from the
conference teams over the past several years.  I very much hope that it is
helpful to next year's conference and conferences beyond.

Cheers!
Grace