Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your interest, and for giving this a try.  I just filled in
some gaps in my documentation on the Github repository, which might
answer a few of your questions.  But please also feel free to reach
out (email is best for right now, but I'm also happy to connect over
the phone later this summer).

   -Jane