From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Murphy, Benjamin
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:17 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Experience with Star printers TSP100U or TSP100GT?

A member of the NC Cardinal consortium has asked me about the compatibility
Star's TSP100U or TSP100GT printers with Evergreen. I see from this page on the
wiki that they appear to be compatible:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_compatible_products_results_survey

Do any of you have experience with either of these printers? They're trying to
move away from Star model SP500 because of how slow it is.

Benjamin Murphy
Manager, NC Cardinal Program
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7424
benjamin.mur...@ncdcr.gov

Mail: 4640 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699 | Office: 109 East Jones St.
Raleigh, NC 27601 Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to
the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Lynn Floyd
Head of Information Technology
Anderson County Library
Anderson, SC