From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 1:18 PM
To: Group, Evergreen <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>; List,
Evergreen <open-ils-...@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Bug Squashing: July 17-21

Hello everyone,
Our next community-wide Bug Squashing Week is scheduled for Monday, July 17
through Friday, July 21, 2017.
(Don't worry, you don't need to set aside the entire week to participate - you
can participate however much that you can fit into your schedule.)
You may participate in Bug Squashing Day by:

- Submitting new bug fixes for reported bugs
- Testing bug fixes that others have submitted (these should have the
"pullrequest" tag)
- Confirming bug reports that haven't been reviewed yet (this is a great way to
participate if you're not a coder!)
- Pushing bug fixes into Evergreen (for core committers)
- Assisting with documentation updates

Bug Squashing Day Info and Guidelines:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing
If you would like to request a sandbox (test server) to test bug fixes on
please fill out the this form by Wednesday, July 12:
http://bit.ly/2tMCXiD

Thank you!

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform
the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as
well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered
public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time.
It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of
applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA,
www.co.davidson.nc.us