Awesome video!  Looking forward to the next one.

Jennifer

Quoting Kathy Lussier <kluss...@masslnc.org>:

Hi all,

We are all excited about yesterday's beta release for 3.0 and all of the wonderful improvements we're going to see in Evergreen!

Over the next few weeks, the Evergreen Outreach Committee will be highlighting some of our favorite new features you will all be seeing in 3.0 in a video series called On the Road to 3.0. Although the web client is the most notable change coming with the release, there are many other changes big and small that will bring benefits to your libraries. In the first installment of this series, we highlight some small, quality-of-life improvements that will improve the experience for staff.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator