Best of Luck, Grace.  Thank you for all the support you have given us over the years!

On September 18, 2017 at 1:30 PM Grace Dunbar <gr...@equinoxinitiative.org> wrote:

Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving Equinox and express my gratitude for the opportunity to have interacted with so many wonderful people over the years. I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you all on such a wide array of Evergreen projects over the years.

The interaction and support from this community has enriched my life both personally and professionally.  It’s been a privilege sharing the past eight years of Evergreen's journey with you.

Sincerely,

Grace