From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Grace Dunbar
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:30 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Farewell

Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving Equinox and express my gratitude for the opportunity to have interacted with so many wonderful people over the years. I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you all on such a wide array of Evergreen projects over the years.

The interaction and support from this community has enriched my life both personally and professionally. It’s been a privilege sharing the past eight years of Evergreen's journey with you.

Sincerely,

Grace

Lynn Floyd
Head of Information Technology
Anderson County Library
Anderson, SC
lfl...@andersonlibrary.org

--
Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager | BC Libraries Cooperative