Diane,

Are you talking about the old xul client or the new browser client?

While this setting will affect various date formats throughout the Evergreen database (and not just the Patron DOB field), you can set the date format via Library Setting: Format Dates with this pattern.

I don't think this setting affects the date format in the browser client patron registration form.

Kathy