Hi all,

I am wanting to download the 2.12 PDF version of the documentation from
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/ .  The link for the 2.12 is not found
(http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.12/Evergreen_Documentation.pdf).  I see at the
bottom of the page that it indicates to submit a LP bug for issues in the
documentation.  Since this issue isn't technically IN the documentation it is
getting to the documentation, I decided to post to the list.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2.12 pdf or can fix the link to the pdf?

Thanks,

[cid:image001.png@01D34C13.667D8CB0]Catherine M. Prince
NC Cardinal Systems Librarian
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7426  |  catherine.pri...@ncdcr.gov

109 E. Jones St. | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4640

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.