Terran,
    Thank you. I really appreciate the insights and advice.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2017, at 10:09 AM, Terran McCanna
<tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>> wrote:

We have 3.0.0 on a test server and have been doing training on it around the
state in order to prepare staff for the January upgrade. I will only speak for
circulation as that is primarily what we've been training on, and we are
continuing to find and report more bugs every time we train another group of
staff. Most of the bugs are usability issues (missing columns and sorting
options, missing action buttons, etc.), and it looks like a lot of the most
critical ones have been fixed for the 3.0.1 point release. I would not be
comfortable using 3.0.0 in production for circulation, but I am more optimistic
about 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 for circulation.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138<tel:(404)%20235-7138>
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

On Oct 30, 2017 8:48 AM,
"scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>"
<scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>> wrote:
Hi,
   Is anyone using the web client in production against 3.0? If so, I have a
few questions:

1.       I know receipt templates will need to be recreated manually. Are there
any other similar configuration-related gotchas?

2.       Can Serials and Acquisitions be used?

3.       Have you discovered any serious problems?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461<tel:(717)%20873-9461>
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: