Hi Diane,

Yes, you could retrieve each patron in a different browser tab and flip between the classes. I think there are a couple of ways you could do this fairly efficiently so you don't have to search teachers or scan teacher barcodes during each visit.

- Add a bookmarks folder on your toolbar, and then add a direct link to each teacher account in that folder. When you go to the school, use the Open All option on the bookmarks folder to open each teacher in a new tab. This option is available in Chrome. I imagine Firefox has a similar option. Many thanks to Rogan Hamby for coming up with this idea!

- Add each of the teachers to a user bucket. Pull up the user bucket when you visit the school. Ctrl-click each barcode to open each patron in a separate tab.

A nice wishlist item that we might want to add to LP is a retrieve-all option in the user bucket so that you can retrieve all of those patrons in fewer clicks.

I hope this helps!
Kathy