So why change?

Stuart

-------- Original message --------
From: Diane Disbro <ddis...@scenicregional.org>
Date: 11/20/17 10:15 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group' <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SFC Membership Change

Thank you!

Diane Disbro
Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
308 Hawthorne Drive
Union, MO     63084
636-583-3224
ddis...@scenicregional.org<mailto:ddis...@scenicregional.org>
www.scenicregional.org

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Tim
Spindler
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 8:42 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group

Diane,
MOBIUS will be responsible for the following
--Booking keeping and financial tracking for the Evergreen Community  --  This
is the lions share of the activity
--Signoff on contracts (primarily related to the annual conference)
--Provide support for defense of the Evergreen trademark
--Provide support for the promotion of Evergreen
Tim Spindler

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Diane Disbro