Hi Evergreeners,

When I try to run the hatch installer on a Windows 7 machine, I get
the following error message: "Java not detected. Setup will now exit."

However, the JRE is totally installed, and no other program that
relies on java is complaining.  When I run `java -version` in the
command prompt, I get the following output:

java version "1.8.0_151"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.151-b12, mixed mode)

Any suggestions for what I should try next?

Thanks!

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg