The Evergreen community is pleased to announce two maintenance releases
of Evergreen 3.0.3 and 2.12.9.
Evergreen 3.0.3 has the following changes improving on Evergreen 3.0.2:
* Fixes several issues related to the display of located URIs and
records with bib sources in search results.
* Setting opac_visible to false for a copy location group now hides
only the location group itself, rather than also hiding every single
copy in the group.
* Fixes a bug that prevented the copy editor from displaying the /fine
level/ and /loan duration/ fields.
* The "Edit Items" grid action in the Item Status interface will now
open in the combined volume/copy editor in batch. This makes the
behavior consistent with the "Edit Selected Items" grid action in
the copy buckets interface.
* Staff members are now required to choose a billing type when
creating a bill on a user account.
* The Web client now provides staff users with an alert and option to
override when an item with the Lost and Paid status is checked in.
* Fixes a bug where the Web client offline circ interface was not able
to set its working location.
* Fixes an issue that prevented the ADMIN_COPY_TAG permission from
* The MARC editor in the Web staff client now presents bib sources in
* Both circulation and grocery bills are now printed when a staff user
selects a patron account and clicks "Print Bills".
* Fixes an issue in the XUL serials interface the "Receive
move/selected" action from succeeding.
* Fixes a typo in the user password testing interface.
Please note that the upgrade script for 3.0.3 contains a
post-transaction command to forcibly update the visibility attributes of
all bibs that make use of Located URIs or bib sources. This script may
take a while to run on large datasets. If it it running too long, it can
be canceled, and administrators can use a psql command detailed in the
to perform the same action serially over time without blocking writes to
Evergreen 2.12.9 has a fix that installs NodeJs from source, allowing
the web staff client to build without failure.
Please visit the Evergreen downloads page
<https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/> to download the upgraded
software and to read full release notes. Many thanks to everyone who
contributed to the releases!
Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative