Hmm - I did some tweaks on the code to get the images to appear right on
the new books lists (which I keep meaning to go back to work on more) for
the web site, but I haven't played with the RSS feeds from the list
bookbags to try to add images.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service