All -

  I think we are having trouble with our 'billing' notice.   I am not sure we
have it set correctly with the right trigger and so forth.  Patrons do not seem
to be getting these, even when we think the conditions have been met.

What we want is for when a patron goes past the $5.00 limit in total amount
owed, to be sent a notice saying that.   And also telling them that their
ability to check out is now prevented.    In addition, we would like this to
REPEAT every week (can we set it smaller?) until it is paid down below that
limit.   Is this possible?

  What we have set now is this:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D39B91.20842250]

  What are the correct hooks, processing delay, validators, and granularity
that we do want to set?    Am I missing something?  What other settings do we
need?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Financial Services
Kinlaw Library  - Asbury University
1 Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlw...@asbury.edu