Hi Diane,

Are you willing to contribute your training materials toward the Evergreen
community documentation? You would just need to be willing to release your
work under the Creative Commons "Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0" license (
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/).

The docs team is working hard to make the Web Client docs useful for
everyone.  We will greatly appreciate contributions from anyone in any form!

You can share files or ask questions on the docs email list:
open-ils-documentat...@list.georgialibraries.org

Remington