Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we were able quickly find development partners to fund this project. Many thanks to PaILS, Evergreen Indiana, and SC LENDS, who joined Georgia PINES and Sitka, to fund this important improvement to the web client. Many thanks to the other sites that also showed interest in helping move this project forward.

This was a great example of many Evergreeners joining together to make the transition to the web client a little easier for l of alour users. What a great community!

Kathy