Hello all,

There are currently a variety of bugs involving "lost" vs. "long-overdue",
and it appears (to me at least) some of that may be caused by different
understandings of what each status means (or should mean).  We all want the
system to work as best as possible for as many people as possible, and I am
curious to discover whether a survey can bring any clarity here.

So, without further ado, if you have any interest in this area, here is an
attempt at just such a survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/JaS0UjeCW03gfssC2

I do not expect it to take more than a few minutes to complete.  Thank you
for your help!

Sincerely,
Dan