From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Taylor
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 2:48 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group' <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Change in DB action regarding SQL marc update

I haven't done this for a while but just tried a straightforward SQL update of
the "marc" field in the biblio.record_entry table and get the error below.
Have done this 10's of thousands of times within the last year or so with no
problem.  Currently running version 2.12.6.   Did something change which would
purposely cause such an action to fail?   Suggestions?   Thanks.

Jim

ERROR:  function oils_xpath(text, text, text[]) does not exist
LINE 6:                         (oils_xpath(
                                 ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to
add explicit type casts.
QUERY:  SELECT COALESCE(
            naco_normalize(
                ARRAY_TO_STRING(
                    oils_xpath(
                        '//text()',
                        (oils_xpath(
                            idx.xpath,
                            transformed_xml,
                            ARRAY[ARRAY[xfrm.prefix, xfrm.namespace_uri]]
                        ))[1]
                    ),
                    ''
                )
            ),
            ''
        )
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function biblio.extract_fingerprint(text) line 34 at
assignment
PL/pgSQL function biblio.fingerprint_trigger() line 10 at assignment

ERROR: function oils_xpath(text, text, text[]) does not exist
SQL state: 42883